Last night we attended our ward's Western Night. There was a chili cook off, wagon rides and even some good ole square dancing. I made my mom's famous "Man Chili" hoping to win the coveted price of milk duds but a las ... I didn't win. It could have been that I was a little too prideful, telling Spencer that when we win, I get the candy. So I'm afraid I was served a much needed piece of humble pie. There's always next year though.
We all went on a horse pulled wagon ride through the scenic streets of Lehi. 

Last of all Spencer and Kate got jiggy with it while doing some square dancing. Kate loved dancing with her daddy and even when dad had enough, that didn't stop her from putting on a solo performance. 


We had a great time and even got a family picture out of it with a very neat western background.

3 comments:
Cute family picture. That looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure your chili was good.
so fun! our chili/pie cook-off was great as well and your pie was a HUGE success. i only got 2 bites but they were delish and i need to make it again SOON. lots of love.
Hey you!! Looks like you had fun!! Our ward party is coming up and I signed up to make Chili as well, although I don't have a recipe yet, no one had signed up and I felt bad. It's not hard right?
Post a Comment