Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
Our Valentine's Day celebration started on Friday when Spencer and I went out to see the movie "When In Rome" (which we were 40 minutes late to, but it wasn't that great anyway), then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. We hadn't been there for a while and we stuffed ourselves full.
Sunday morning Kate was up at 5:45, however I kept her in bed until 6:30. She was so excited to get her Valentine's Day gift.
Spencer gave her a rose, something he plans to do with all of our girls for Valentine's Day
Kate and I heading out the door for Church. She had a really cute dress on but wasn't in the mood for pictures and we were already 5 minutes late.Spencer got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a gift certificate for a 30 minute massage from him. Spencer got a Valentine's Day breakfast and lots of kisses from Kate and I.

Here's a video of Kate playing with her Valentine's balloon and Chase laughing - so cute!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RKm7TtK_Nw

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I love the valentine for the daughters idea!