This past weekend we pulled out the "Halloween Box" and did a little decorating. Yes, that's all my Halloween decorations right there in that one spot over the TV. Lame, I know but I have added a wreath this year and I'm sure I'll add more to the box with each passing year.
This time of year is so fun and I get so excited for the next few months and all the memories and traditions they bring!

2 comments:
So fun! You have way more decorations for Halloween than I do! I only have like two fall things and I count that as Halloween.
Oh and Kate looks like a mini Spencer in the picture where she has the long dark curly hair! So fun. I'm excited for when Jonas is that age. Right now he doesn't really care...
you have way more than i have as well. i hate halloween, it's my least favorite. but i love everything that comes afterwards. can't wait to see you guys! we move next week! YES!!!
Post a Comment