When I took her into Primary with me for the first time I got a little emotional - sad I know and this is only the beginning! I'm doomed when she goes to Kindergarten, gets Baptized, goes into Young Women's and I even want to think about dances and driving or anything else that says my little girl is growing up. She was so excited as I took her to sit with her class, I sat her next to her friends, stepped back took the moment in and then went to my seat on the other side of the room. I love watching her sit (not so reverently I might add) with her class. She's lucky to have some of her good friends from her nursery in her new Sunbeams class. The first day was a little hard for her because 1) it was a new experience 2) she had to sit for another whole hour and 3) and probably the hardest thing was she was still on the mend from her horrible mouth sickness. However, she got called up to hold a picture for music time and that made her totally happy but they had to let her stand on a chair because the kids in the back couldn't see the picture or her as a matter of fact. I gave Kate her very own Book of Mormon to take to Primary and to class and she loves it. I think it makes her feel official as she has always seen Spencer and I carry binders and such with us to church. She is so excited for the Primary Presentation at the end of the year so she can talk in the "Big Microphone". She has great teachers and I know that even though she is only be a Sunbeam for this year she is a ray of sunshine everywhere she goes.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment