Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day
In the morning the girls got a little gift with toys and candy and a little teddy bear.
  Heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast - Kates favorite part was doing the food coloring.
 All dressed up for the day... how could you not fall in love with those faces?
 Flowers Daddy got his girls
 Kate trying to wink like her clapper
 Bree crawling towards me ... probably wanting to give me a kiss.
 Ma-moo gave the girls some fun Valentine's Day goodies
 The card from Ma-moo and D-Bo
 There was lots of kissing goin' on all day...
 And then I got to spend the evening with the love of my life!  We went out to dinner while Nicole watched the girls.  He's the best ever and I love him dearly. 
All in all it was another great day sharing the love.
XOXO

3 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

What a fun Valentimes Day you had Charles. I think that your girls are absolutely perfect. We need to get together sometime. I miss you like crazy!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Your girls are absolutely gorgeous Char!! Just like you!! What a fun mom you are.

sparkssparkles said...

So cute! Your girls are getting big. What fun things you guys did for Valentines!