Monday, May 23, 2011

Bree turns One!

Happy Birthday to ...
BREE

Kate was such a big help in preparing for Bree 1st Birthday party.
 I figured Bree was pretty hungry since she was munchin' on her fingers so we brought out her cupcake and started singing
 She didn't like all the attention or maybe it was our singing - I'd cry too if I had to listen to the Bori's sing :)
 I was trying to get a picture of her b-day outfit before she dug into the cupcake - Bree doesn't look too sure about any of this 
 It was totally her personality to be carefully cautious



 Here's the group doing what we do best - talking, yelling, arguing and laughing
 - Present Time -
 All the kids jumped in to help Bree. 
She got lots of good stuff and thank you to all who came.  We appreciate all the support and love.

0 comments: