We hosted Thanksgiving Dinner at our house this year for my side of the family. We had a great turn out and as always delicious food. With the girls all dressed up in their turkey day shirts, family and the food ready it was time to eat. After dinner, it was watching football for the boys and talking for the girls. Later we played the game "Would You Rather" with made up situations which left us all laughing hard and pondering some very tricky questions. It was a nice way to end a very wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Now everyone is gone and the house has been picked up and I'm sitting here writing this and I realize I have much to be thankful for in my life. Most of which revolves around my family and faith. It's these two things and all they in compass that bring me to my knees each night giving thanks for their presence in my life.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment