Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

 We went over to Rachel and Anthony's to crave our home grown pumpkins this year.  Spencer was in Arizona with Cory so it was me and the kiddos getting our carving skills on.
 kate was a trooper and wasn't afraid to pull the goopy pumpkin get out
 Bree stuck her hand in her pumpkin and pulled out one seed and was done.  
 My dad's not into any of the festivities so he was put on Jake duty and did an awesome job
 Kate carving away
 My dad trying to pon off Jake....
 But I was busy with the girls

 And there you have it all the pumpkins carved and lit up
 Austin, Shae, Bree, Brooke, and Kate
 Kate making a scary face
 Bree trying to be scary but I'm not sure she understood what I was trying to get her to do 
 Smile!
 Crazy faces
 Ta Da!

0 comments: