Sunday, November 18, 2012

7 Years!


Happy 7 Years!
Today is our 7 Year Anniversary.  They say if you can make it past the 7 year itch then you're golden. Well, those 7 years have come and gone and through out them I've felt no itch, rash, burn, twitching or any other problem.  It's been the best thing I've done in my whole life.  In those 7 years we've...
- moved from Idaho to Utah
- lived in 6 different homes
- we won a dune-buggie
- gave birth to our 3 children
- spencer landed his dream job
- we've been to Florida, California, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada and Denver together
- we've taken many trips up to the mountains with our 4 wheeler - each time adjusting how we all fit
- we bought a minivan
- we've had 2 dogs - does one count if you only have it for 3 days?
- the steelers and the giants have won the Super Bowl twice along with the colts, saints, and packers
- we have received many blessing in all areas of our lives
And many more wonderful memories have been made in the 2,556 days that we've been married.

I'm a very lucky girl to have caught a guy that loves the gospel, his family, others oh and football as much as Spencer does.  He is as good as it gets, now I just need to be just as awesome for him.


1 comments:

Sanz said...

You guys are adorable. Congratulations!!