Last night Mama, my mom, my little sister, Kate and I took a trip to Park City to go see a friend from High School dance with his dance company. It was a girls night out. Spencer and my dad stayed home to watch Bree and Jake. Spencer had no desire to see some dancer, half of them male and in tights so there were no complaints when I asked him to watch the two youngest.
Kate loved it! She asked me if she could go dance on the stage with the dancers about a dozen times. Mama first comment about the show after it was over was how nice of bodies the male dancers had. My mom and Nicole both got bored with how long some of the routines ran. As for me, I enjoyed it just wished it was closer so we didn't have to make the long trip there and back in a snow storm.
After the show that lasted about an hour and a half Kate said to Nicole, "Hey NaNa, did you see those dancers? They were awesome!" We all laughed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment