Kate and I attended her 15 month check up. I know it's good to go to her "Well Check-Ups" but I always have a hard time handing over the 20 dollars to hear the doctor say, "Well, everything looks good - we'll see her again in 3 months." It's just hard because I know she's fine and that all is good with my little girl. I guess I pay for the shots. It was two this time, MMR and Chickenpox. On the upside of things, Kate is growing very slowly but growing nonetheless. Here are her stats:
Length: 28 1/4 - 5%
Weight: 17lbs. 6oz. - below the 3%
Head Circ. 46.1 cm - above the 50%
So she's got a little body and a big head. It's why she's so smart. Hehe. These are some pictures I took before the doctors.


Length: 28 1/4 - 5%
Weight: 17lbs. 6oz. - below the 3%
Head Circ. 46.1 cm - above the 50%
So she's got a little body and a big head. It's why she's so smart. Hehe. These are some pictures I took before the doctors.

3 comments:
She is the cutest bobble head I've ever seen. I just want to eat her up.
She is so adorable. U are so lucky!!!
She is so adorable and getting so big!
Post a Comment