Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ahh-choo!

For the past two weeks I have had the worst allergies. The puffy, itchy, watering eyes, the stuffy but yet runny nose, the sneezing, and the scratchy throat - yep I had it all. It's was so bad that I even got a sinus infection from the allergies and random people asking me if I was OK. I tried everything and I have to say that a Kenalog shot in the bum is the one thing that worked. I got the shot on Friday so I'm crossing my fingers that by tomorrow I'll be cured. However, for itchy eyes I found a really good eye-drop called Zeditor. It's been torture the last couple of weeks and I'm anxiously waiting for my body to go back to normal.

4 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Yahoo for bum shots!

Duncan Chronicles said...

Eska! I have a shot in the bum every night to help my body produce the right hormones to sustain pregnancy! They are great aren't they! HAHA! Zaditor is good! I hope you feel better soon.

Albert said...

Yea, I picked up BAD allergies in Utah. No allergies here in AZ! Just warm weather!


This comment paid for by the Everyone Should Move To Arizona Foundation (ESMTAF)

Natali Jolley said...

What a cute little girl you have! Wow, she is adorable and I don't think that her head looks to big. I never even knew you had any allergies! Wierd huh. I got allergies when I first moved here, but only for like half a day so I can't complain. Hope all is well!