With all the exciting events of the Holidays going on I've got a few things to catch up on.
1. Kate is now in Nursery!
Let me rephrase that - Kate can go into Nursery but won't. It's sad but true, the time that both Spencer and I have been anxiously waiting for is finally here and our little "Miss Independent" won't go into nursery without mom or dad by her side - oh the irony. However, I have to say that she absolutely loves singing time. In fact, just after one Sunday of nursery she came home asking for "popcorn", 'book of morning", "all-gator", and "head and toe-toes". Needless to say both Spencer and I have sung these songs about a million times to her in the last week. We even added Itcy-bitcy Spider, a hand song, and 10 Little Indians to have a better variety of choices. I really need to film her asking for a another song because after we finish singing she says, "how 'bout..." it's too cute. Look for that video in a future post.
2.Eat it, eat it!
Brooke, my sister's little girl, loves food. Maybe this is how most children are but it just seems so strange to us because we live with anorexic Kate. Anyway, I believe Brooke's new mission is to get everyone else around her to eat as much as she does. She made a little pretend mixture and fed everyone this past week. Kate took a few bites but alas, she won't even eat pretend food either. Brooke - keep trying - I'm sure one day she'll crack.
3. Saturday Dec.6th
First of all I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my Dear Mother! She's such a fantastic lady in every way. I look up to her and hope that one day my children will admire me as much as I admire her. Also that day we had Hannah and Logan come over to watch the SEC Championship football game. Go Gators! Hannah and I worked on some little treats which turned out really good. Hannah's were better than mine - she was very careful to stay in the lines. In the end they all tasted yummy. (Ya, Hannah we ate one only because I accidentally dropped it and it broke in half. Don't worry it was one of mine.) Last of all, we attended our ward Christmas party that night too. We sat with good company and had a great time.
First of all I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my Dear Mother! She's such a fantastic lady in every way. I look up to her and hope that one day my children will admire me as much as I admire her. Also that day we had Hannah and Logan come over to watch the SEC Championship football game. Go Gators! Hannah and I worked on some little treats which turned out really good. Hannah's were better than mine - she was very careful to stay in the lines. In the end they all tasted yummy. (Ya, Hannah we ate one only because I accidentally dropped it and it broke in half. Don't worry it was one of mine.) Last of all, we attended our ward Christmas party that night too. We sat with good company and had a great time.
4. Some random pictures of Kate and cousins.




2 comments:
I love the picture of Brooke flying off the couch cushions... priceless!
Ok so I don't check out your post for a minute and you guys post a ton of stuff! First, LOVE the chocolate dipped pretzels, very festive!. Looks like you guys are really enjoying the holidays. I love, love, love this time of year and really wish we'd get just a little tiny bit of snow. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without it. So enjoy your chilly, snowy weather.
Post a Comment