Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in Idaho

We were up in Idaho this past weekend for Christmas with Spencer's family. It was lots of fun opening up gifts and watching everyone else do the same. We came home with a bunch of wonderful things. Here are some pictures.
Spencer's mom made all the grand kids these rugs. Too cute!
The next three pictures are gifts that Becky made for the kids. The younger girls got homemade bears, the boys got homemade beanies, and the older girls got homemade hair clips. All very thoughtful - to say the least.
Cory has been asking for a Scooby-Doo night shirt for the past few years and because we got Cory and Becky this year to buy a gift for I couldn't help but to make his wish come true. Here's one 4X, extra tall Scooby-Doo night shirt. I heard he wore it that night.
Spencer and Adam have had this stupid game with this hat going on 5 years now. Last year we gave it to them for Christmas and this year we got it back. Lucky us.

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Looks like good old Idaho fun. I love the pic of Spencer in the hat. It totally fits him.

Lyndsay said...

I love getting together with family, it makes the holidays wonderful. Glad to see u guys had a fun time!!!!