Just like everyone else, I too have made a goal to build a better exercise habit this year. I don't think I need to loose some pounds I just need to tone up. Things are jigglin' that never jiggled before. With that, I found this very funny and clean comedian who makes me laugh and will hopefully encourage me when I'm ready to give up. Check it out!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are the best blogger on the planet. You still love to take pictures and I love it love it. It looks like you have been having way to much fun, and I am jealous of the nice weather you got to experience at the wedding. I don't know why we didn't end up seeing eachother while we were both in Shelley over christmas. I am kicking myself because who knows when I will get to see you again. I hope your new years resolutions go well. I too need to get in shape and tone up and lose weight and all sorts of things. Call me and we will catch up. Or i will call you!
Post a Comment