Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We were up in Idaho for Easter weekend. It was so good to see the family since we're the only ones in Utah now. Grandma French put on an Easter egg hunt for all the kids and on Easter Sunday Kate got her spring basket full of goodies. She had so much fun playing with her cousins she slept all the way home - that's three and a half hours. It was so nice!
All the grandkids and Cory just before the green light was given for the Easter Egg Hunt to start.
Kate gave up looking for eggs and just wanted to play in the little house - I perdict her first job will be working the drive-thru window at some fast food place.
Easter morning. That's Kate's new smile - isn't it just lovely?
Family picture before church.
When we got home is was nice outside so Kate and I played with the sidewalk chalk. I just might have bought the chalk for me.

1 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

Ok I can totally relate to the sidewalk chalk. Megan will color for about 10 seconds and then I'm left there, hoping no one catches me, coloring random flowers and such.