Monday, April 27, 2009

Called to Serve...


I was called to serve in the Young Woman's as the Beehive Teacher. I'm really excited for this calling and for the chance to get to know the girls in my class. It will be quite the change from working in the nursery but I'm up for a challenge.

5 comments:

Allen Family said...

That is so much fun.

Rachel Schanz said...

So fun, beehives are so cute because their still young enough to listen to you :)

us said...

Crazy! I just got that exact calling a month ago. I love it! The girls are so much fun. Enjoy!

Natali Jolley said...

you will love it! sometimes you will want to pull your hair out, but you will love it. you get to relive a lot of high school drama and that is fun.

Mallory Clan said...

Young Women's has by far been my favorite calling. You will LOVE it! Those girls are very lucky to have you!