Spencer and I have been looking to buy a house for the last 3 months. Actually we have been looking since we moved to Utah over 2 years ago. We have seen what seems like a million homes and none of them gave me that "this is the one" feeling. That is... until we saw this home and low and behold it's under contract ... with us! It's seriously our dream home. 4100 square feet. 3bedroom 2 1/2 bath - 3 car garage - flat .47 acre lot - cult-a-sac - walkout unfinished basement - close to huge park and schools. We plan to close at the end of the month. It's so exciting!!! Here are some pictures.
Front of the house
View from the porchEntry way with Spencer's office to the right
Office
The stairs to the basement from the family room
Family Room
Dinning and Kitchen (to the right are the doors to the back porch)
Back porch
Center door to garage, to the right is the laundry room and to the left is a half bath
Laundry room
Two bedrooms
Hall bath
Master bedroom
Master Bath
Basement with two water heaters and a big cold storage
walk-out basement
Back of the house
It's a great house and we can't wait to plant our roots and turn this house into our home.

13 comments:
That is awesome. I'm so happy for you. It's nice when you can finally call a place your home.
OH WOW.. I LOVE IT! WHERE IS IT?
-BRITTANY
The house is beautiful! You are a lucky duck! I am glad you found one! Now pray we find one to.
oh man that will so awesome! Good job guys! we are sooo jealous!
holy cow it's gorgeous!!! we're so excited for you guys!!!! can't wait to come and see it!
Awesome! It looks fabulous. Please tell me you'll be inviting us over again!! I'm glad you won't be too far. I hope everything goes smooooooothly!
Looks great! Congratulations!
That house is gorgeous! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
It is absolutely beautiful. Where is it?
This is a beautiful home! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait until we can get in a single family home with a yard and not a town home. That's what you get for living in Vegas I guess! I really am so happy for you guys!!
Congrats! We're excited for you guys, glad you found just what you were looking for.
Just catching up! Great house! It looks like it's going to be very roomy and fun to decorate!
What a beautiful home, Char. You and Spencer deserve immense happiness. I am so happy for you- what an incredible time in your lives!
Post a Comment