For mother's day this year Spencer took me to get my hair cut and then out to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and dessert. Nothing like getting pampered and filling up whatever space I have left with the most delicious food. Sunday Kate made me a card in nursery and Spencer let me have the day to do whatever I wanted. It was great! I'm so lucky to have such an awesome hubby and a little girl who melts my heart when she says she loves me.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
cute hair! can't wait to see that babe!!
Lovely hair! Tick Tock huh! The way I am feeling, you will probably have the baby before me. Happy Mothers Day!
Love your hair! I bet being pampered at that stage in your pregnancy just feels like heaven! I'm so excited to meet little Bree! I can't wait!
Post a Comment