We went down to Provo for their Freedom Festival on Saturday. It was fun to get out and celebrate our country's independence. They had lots of free things for Kate to do there like jump in the inflatable bouncers, play in an Indian tent, watch a magic show and more.

Kate even ran into Belle and Snow White. For about 5 minutes she followed Belle around and did whatever Belle did. It was pretty funny to watch. Spencer finally realized why you would want to take a little girl to Disney.

They had a booth set up where you could write letters to soldiers. I did a quick thanks from the family and Kate drew them a very pretty picture.

On Monday the 5th we lit off our fireworks and had Rachel and Anthony come over to watch. The kids loved it but I think Spencer liked all the loud booms the most.


Here's out Grand Finale. Go ahead and say it, "Ooohhh, Ahhh"!

It was a pretty low key 4th but with a new baby you kind of have to play it cool.
1 comments:
Nice fireworks. I love the picture of Kate with the sparkler.
Post a Comment