Attention Everyone... we have a pumpkin growing!!! When we got back from our Idaho trip I checked our garden and to my surprise this little guy was growing. And grow he shall... because we planted the GIANT pumpkin seeds.
So I decided to do a contest... to enter just leave a comment on how much you think this pumpkin will weigh in 11 weeks, (that's when we plan to carve it) The person closest with out going over will win a Halloween prize. Here's a few things to consider before making your guest...
* the seeds were planted in 4 feet of top soil
* the pumpkin gets watered 3 times a week
* I've caught Spencer a few times now singing, massaging and whispering sweet nothings to it
So be brave a make a guess... you might just win!!!

2 comments:
51 lbs is my guess.
i believe that pumpkin will way 33 lbs. unless spencer keeps singing to it, then i think it will die within the week :)
Post a Comment