Friday, March 18, 2011

Lucky You!

This day was full of green at our house.  From the morning to the night we were wearin' green, eatin' green, and even poopin' green

I had planned a fun green eggs and pancakes for breakfast but only Spencer, Bree and I enjoyed it because Kate was up the night before with a fever and a cough.
 Bree loved the eggs!
 This was Kate most of the day - poor thing had a high fever all day.
 Bree took along nap too due to the never ending teething process.
 I wanted to get a picture of the girls and this was the face I got when I asked Kate to smile...
 However, she was a good sport and gave into her crazy mother's wish for a Happy St. Patrick's Day picture. 
 For dinner we had my parents come over for some more green food.
  We ended the night with green cinnamon rolls.  I wish Kate would have been feeling better so she could really get into the spirit of things but there's always next year.


And you thought I was jokin' about pooping green... well I wasn't thanks to Bree.  She pulled this little poopy off all by herself while I was changing her and got distracted. 
I guess we all have our own way of celebrating the holidays.
Happy St. Patrick's Day

2 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

I can't believe you put a picture of poop on the internet :) happy st. patty's day!!

The Gibbs said...

i love that you put a picture of poop on the internet. nothing is off limits here...