Monday, March 28, 2011

On the Bottle

No, I'm not talking about the Beer Bottle... I'm talking about the freedom a mother feels when she finally gets her baby to take formula from a bottle.  Bree has finally made the transition and I was so ready for it.  After carrying her for 10 months, and another 10 months of feeding her (every 3 hours for 6 of those 10 months)  I finally have my body back to myself.  Selfish?  Maybe.  However, I really don't think my milk is much more than white water and she'll probably be getting more nutrition from the formula.  Oh, did I mention that now others can feed her too.  It's just glorious I tell you.  Just glorious.

2 comments:

The Gibbs said...

this is the best day ever. best ever.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Now in a month or so you get to start all over. :)