Friday, December 9, 2011

Birthdays

December Birthdays are a funny thing.  No one likes them but I am certain it's the one month with the most birthdays in it.  I share this birthday month with my mom, niece (ours are even on the same day),  close to 20 sisters in our ward (not sure about the men or children though) and another 10 family and friends.  So I did some math and it looks like March isn't just madness for the college basketball.  However, with all the hustle and bustle I guess we do get to share our birthday month with the celebration of the Savior's Birthday and that's pretty cool.

I turned 28 today.  28 isn't too bad. I don't even feel it so I guess it's alright but it's getting dangerously close to 30 and that's scary.  We dropped the girls off at my mom's and Spencer and I got some alone time to finish up the Christmas shopping and get some dinner at Texas Roadhouse (a favorite of mine).  Then we went back to my mom's where she, the girls and Austin made and decorated my Birthday cake.  Rainbow sprinkles is what Kate picked out for me.  Then I got some homemade hot cocoa mix from the parents, and a new crock pot from the hubby and kiddos and a gift card to eat at Sizzlers from the in-laws.  It was GREAT!



0 comments: