We had such a great Christmas this year. My parents and lit' sister stayed the night to watch the magic in the morning. The girls woke around 7 and even though Kate was electric it took Bree a bit to even open her eyes.
Santa was so good to them... probably because they were super
Their big present was this awesome kitchen set which they started to play with right away.
Kate and all her goodies.
I forgot to get one of Bree, I know horrible mother. But I have this one of Bree feeding Keeta and it's super cute.
Kate all dolled up with her new Sleeping Beauty dress, make-up and jewelry. She's my little princess.
After opening presents it was a quick breakfast of cinnamon rolls and orange juice. Then Spencer, Kate and I got ready for church while my parents and nicole stayed and watched Bree. Church was great and then the rest of the day was spent playing with new toys and an afternoon nap for Spencer and I.
Merry Christmas!











0 comments:
Post a Comment