Easter Morning was great! We started off with a family walk because I forgot to get their baskets ready. Oops. On the walk we found some a lot of water snakes and Kate held one. She's so brave. When we got back I put their "Spring Baskets" out for them to find. I tried really hard to stir clear of the candy and went for things like puzzles, bubbles, glow sticks, flower seeds, stickers, coloring book and such. I think they really like them and didn't even mind that there was no candy.
Easter Family pictures are always fun... not. For some reason the combination of making sure everyone looks nice and church just makes for a hectic morning.
Yes, here I am 21 weeks pregnant.

Easter Egg Hunt at my parents. Once again they got some really fun and yummy stuff.
Easter was great as always.








0 comments:
Post a Comment