For Father's Day this year Kate, Bree and I surprised Spencer with pictures of the girls for his office. We also got him a Dr. Pepper and some Peanut M&M's.
The girls love their Daddy so much and he is such a great example to them of living and loving life. It makes me fall in love with him even more when I see him play, teach, and comfort them in his own way.
He's also the best husband! Always serving me and doing all he can to make sure I'm comfortable and happy. His happy and uplifting attitude is contagious and always picks me up on an off day. He's more than I could ask for in a spouse, father and all the other roles he takes on. We all love him so very much!
We also took pictures to send to my dad and Spencer's dad.
I'm so blessed to have such great men in my life. They are true examples to me and my children of everything a husband, father, and grandpa should be and I love them all so dearly.
Happy Father's Day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment