Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby Contest

We just found out that Kate won 1st Place in the Baby Contest for Pony Express Days out here in Eagle Mountain. She won a bunch of prizes and also gets to ride in a parade on Saturday! I have to admit we were afriad that when it was time to meet the judges she would give them her famous "crusty look" but to our happy surprize she played them like a fiddle. She snuggled her monkey, and asked "whas-dat", she waved hi and bye and pointed to the prizes and said "that". However, just before we left she did get in one crusty look.

5 comments:

JessiLeigh said...

This just goes to show it pays to be good looking...
shes a cutie and we're sad we missed the bday party! Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Nicole Bori said...

awww she is soo cute..yep kate knows how to work it!!

Armstrong Family said...

Congratulations Kate! Of course she won! I'll look forward to seeing you all in the parade then? I'm so glad she cooperated! I remember when Elise won a baby contest, she was 15 months old. It was an awesome feeling! We even had in-laws say, "Don't get your hopes up." I'm glad I didn't listen to them!

Natali Jolley said...

You were bound to produce a gorgeous child Charles. I believe she would win every baby contest, except if my little nieces and nephews were in it, then she would have a little more competition :) GOOD JOB BEING ADORABLE!

us said...

That reminds me of how lucky you guys are. Always winning. It's no luck this time. She won cause she is ADORABLE. Congrats!!