Friday, May 23, 2008

The New Hairstyle

It's gone... not all of my hair (phew) but a good chunk of it is "asta la vista". Surprisingly, I'm ok with that. I actually like my new do a lot! And although Spencer would have liked it to be a little bit longer he's ok with it because, "It can grow out." So now I have to try and style my hair as good as she did - we'll see how I do tomorrow morning. As for now I'm flipping side to side and fluffing and playing with what little hair I have left. Ü
Before shot
After shot

7 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I like it much better!!!

JessiLeigh said...

It looks adorable! Love it!!

Mitch said...

oh i like it!!! sorry we will not see you in church tomorrow! We are out of town in santaquin, haha!

The Bori Family said...

It think it looks great! Good choice! Thumbs up, if you ask me =)

us said...

I love it! I wish I could get the guts to chop mine. It turned out so cute!

THE RAY'S said...

I looks so good!! It fits you well! Good choice!

Natali Jolley said...

You are hot, don't smoke pot, not a lot, HOT HOT HOT!