Kate had her birthday party on Tuesday. She was so blessed to have all her friends and family come to play with her. Here are some pictures of her exciting day.
Here's everyone enjoying the scrumptious treats that I made - looks yummy, yuh?
Addie, Kate's friend, played mommy and made sure Kate got lots of hugs on her special day.

I also made Kate's cake and was hoping she'd just shred it into pieces but, no our little princess she didn't want to touch it.
However, Brooke was on standby and once Kate gave her the go ahead she jumped on in and played in the frosting. At least someone enjoyed the cake, right.

Kate made out like a bandit with lots of wonderful toys and books. Here's a shout out to all those who gave her something for her birthday, THANK YOU very much!!!
Natalie, my cousin, was able to find herself a boyfriend at the party... only problem is that he's only 3 years old and related to her. Oh well Nat, I guess you'll have to keep it in the family.
G.J. and Veronica gave Kate a little stuffed animal dog and she loved it.
Kate also got a bubble blower gun and as soon as the boys got a hold of it, it was the activity of the night. All the kids had a blast chasing and popping the bubbles.
Even Kate could not resist herself and had to join in on the fun with the bubbles.

Before the night was over Kate thought she got one last present... her own dogie. But it was just Jared's goatee. She really liked petting it though.
It was a wonderful and eventful day and I'm sure Kate had fun. It's still hard for me to believe she's one but, it's been the best year and I know there are many more amazing moments to share with our little Chalupa.








5 comments:
Oh little Fat Kat! How the time has come and gone. It was a good little party. Maybe next year she will be more daring with her cake...nah
Lots of fun and REALLY yummy goodies. I took all my leftovers home and snacked on them into the next day. I didn't share with Nate because I didn't feel like it! Maybe I was PMSing, dunno. he he he Those bubble guns are the BEST!
I can't believe she is one either missy. Since when are you and your family supposed to get older and do fun stuff without me!!! I feel like I have missed so much. I hope this next year was just as great as the last. Love Ya ALL!
Happy Birthdy Kate!! She is seriously SO cute!! We always knew Spence would make cute babies-and the two of you together make them even cuter than imagined!!! Now...is your cousin seriously single?? If so, I have a very cute bro.in law who is in Vegas for the summer????-Trust me he is CUTE! Just let me know if she's available! Cute, cute birthday party!
Looks like Kate had lots of fun turning the Big One. I cant believe how fast the year went by. I can't wait to see her in Florida. Of course I want to see you and Spencer to:) That's to funny that she didn't want to get messy with her cake. That could be a good thing for you later on!!
Post a Comment