We had just come back from a ride on the 4 wheelers to find Cory all alone in his favorite spot of the trailer just rockin' out to his cd player. I'm not sure what song it is but, he loves his music, especially "His 80's".
Rock On Corn Dog!!!
Anyone who can tell us the title of the song wins a million dollars - Good Luck!

4 comments:
LOL! I know that song! I can sing it to you (not as good as Cory!) but I can't remember the title. So, since I don't remember the title, I'll just take 1/2 a million dollars. he he he
That's great! Yay, you are in Florida this very minute. I hope you are having lots of fun and making great memories with your family!
The song is "You Belong to the City" by Glenn Frey (of the Eagles). A cashiers check for the million dollars will do. ;-)
This is random, you probably have no idea who i am but we knew the frenchs growing up. I saw your blog off of a friends. ha ha anyway that is so funny of Cory!! He is like the coolest ever!!! He can always put a smile on your face!!
Post a Comment