Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

This 4th of July we traveled up to Stoddard Creek Idaho for some good Ole' French Family Campin'. We left Wednesday afternoon and picked up Logan on our way. His job was to entertain Kate while Spencer drove. After about 45 mins into the drive we realized how quiet it was so we looked back to find they were both out cold. Good job Logan!



We arrived in Rexburg around 6:00 and visited our friends and got some yummy MillHallow grub. Then went to the little outdoor water park in Rexburg. Kate didn't have any kind of waterwear but she couldn't help herself and had to play in the freezing water. Both her and Spencer got wet and even though she didn't want to leave, she was cold and her bedtime was calling. I'll have to plan better for the next time we visit.


Thursday morning we left for Stoddard Creek to meet up with Terry and Ebony for some good camping and 4 wheeler riding. It was absolutely beautiful there and there were lots of good times and great memories made as well.






8 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

JessiLeigh said...

Love camping! Cant wait to take Scott!! Glad Kate liked it, looks like she was having a ball! Shes adorable!

The Gibbs said...

okay, how'd you do it? we want to take jack camping, but we're not sure if he'll sleep in the tent. did she just sleep in a sleeping bag? and I MISS MILL HOLLOW!!1 glad you had a good fourth.

Natali Jolley said...

I love the pic of logan and Kate asleep in the car! Great stuff that. It looks like you had a fun time camping. Wow, I wish I could have a mill hollow treat right now!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a fun 4th of July!! Char-I am so, so glad that Spence married you!!! You are such an awesome mom and wife!!! I love reading about your perfect little life! It was fun to see all the French's-I haven't seen some of them in AGES!! I also love the song, "I'm Yours"-I haven't heard it before-It makes me want to cry-not sure why :)! Fun post!

Adam Chatterley said...

HEY S! Hows it going? I always enjoy your comments. Just thought I'd let you know I should be going to BYU in January, so your mission is to round up the hotties and prep them for some Sweat Adam love'n. Anyways lots of cousin love to you guys. Hopefully I get to see you guys while your here. Peace

Jess said...

You have a beautiful family. I am one of Spencers old friends and I saw your blog on my sisters (Rachel Manwaring). What a fun family activity.

Lyndsay said...

Great pics of the family. Your guy's daughter is beautiful. Looks lie a fun family camping trip!!!