Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 Years Old

Today my little girl turned two years old. We started off the day going to the park for a picnic with all her friends. There we sang Happy Birthday and had some cupcakes. Symon gave her a little golf set that seemed to be a big hit for all the boys. Kate just ran around with them. Here's the cake I made for her - it's a bug. Anyone who knows Kate knows that she loves all kinds of creepy-crawlers. After pizza for dinner (her favorite) she got to blow out the candle and open presents. Her big present was a little kitchen set. I think we'll be doing a lot of pretend eating in the near future. Here are some fun pictures of Kate in her Birthday dress. So Cute. And some fun and favorite pictures from the past year.
Her one year old birthday party
14 Months
15 Months
Halloween -17 months
First snow of the season - 18 months
Christmas Eve - 19 months
2o Months
22 Months
23 Months

7 comments:

The Gibbs said...

so are the two's terrible for you yet? they are at our house. love him, but...i'm so jealous of your beautiful big backyard. someday i will have one of those.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Kate! I am very impressed with your cake! good Job looks amazing!

And I can't believe she is 2...I remember when you were pregnant with her..crazy!

Allen Family said...

I love the cake, good job! They grow up to fast.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Sad Birthday to Kate!

Rachel Schanz said...

I love the cake, nice job! She is so cute, of course I would have to say the second cutest little girl ever!

Elizabeth said...

She is way too cute! I can't belive she is that old. It seems like yesterday that we were at her one year party. Wow! Hope you guys are doing great!

Sanz said...

Love the bug cake! I had no clue the boys would love the golf clubs so much. I might have to get Symon some. I knew I couldn't get Kate something too "girly!"