Friday, May 8, 2009

AHHH!!!! Relief

I had been very stressed out the last 2 days because I had lost my wedding ring. I had set it on my nightstand thinking, "I should probably put that away" and ignoring that thought I went to bed. The next morning I started my morning routine of breakfast, shower, and getting ready and last on the list is jewelry. I looked at my nightstand it was gone, I quickly thought, Oh Spencer probably put it away for me". So I looked in my jewelry box and nothing. At this point I was down on the ground looking everywhere for it. With no luck, I continue on with the day sure it would turn up. Nothing. In fact nothing for 2 days. I felt sick to my stomach, "how could I have lost something so important to me". Spencer (being the super-duper husband he is) knew how stressed I was and swore he'd find it. I was at the park with some friends when I got the call, "I found something..." I took a deep breath then all I could say was Ahhh. A feeling of relief flooded into my body and I couldn't help but smile. When I got home from the park I found this on the counter.

Needless to say this ring isn't coming off my finger again!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Ah... that is so sweet! What a great husband!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you found it! I'm the worst at losing things, but it doesn't sound like it was you who lost it. : )