So if you didn't catch it in my other post... I'm pregnant!!! 12 weeks to be exact. The baby (boy as Spencer calls it) is due on May 30th. That's 3 days after Kate's b-day. Both Spencer and I have been so excited about this pregnancy that it's been really hard to keep it a secret. Now, that I'm finally feeling better and the scary first trimester is pretty much over my excitement has doubled. Spencer and I have been so blessed throughout our whole lives and are truly grateful for all that has been given to us. Thanks for all the prayers over that last year. We are very lucky to have such wonderful and loving family and friends. Kate is so happy to be a BIG SISTER too. I just know that she is going to be such a great helper and give lots of love to her younger siblings when she's not bossing them around :). She has said some funny things since she found out she was going to be a big sister and I've been waiting to post them. So here they are:In a frustrated tone - Mommy are you gonna have a baby? Because I wanna see it
After watching the cartoon Phineas and Ferb - Mommy you don't have a baby in your tummy, you have a platypus
Mommy I'm going to be the best big sister
I had my first doctor's appointment last Friday and all was well. Our health insurance doesn't cover maternity so no pictures of the little gummy bear just yet. We were able to hear the heart beat though. We'll find out what were having in the middle of December even though I won't be 20 weeks until the first of January. What am I hoping for, you ask? I'll be happy either way. When it's taken this long to get to this point all I care about is a healthy baby. As for Spencer, he is dead set that it's a boy. However, if by chance it's girl I know he'll be happy that all of the boxes upon boxes of clothes I bought for Kate will get used again. And if you ask Kate, she'll have one of each. No names yet either. I'm sure we'll get crackin' on that in the next month or two once we know what we're having. I know Cory has a list of names already made up for us. They consist of pro football players or celebrity names combined with family names. No guarantees there, sorry Cory.
So now the waiting game begins. However, with the holidays around the corner it will hopefully go fast.

7 comments:
Congrats You guys!!! I found your blog I think through Kirsten's and have been stalking it. I should have commented before but Im lame! Anyway We went to through the same thing as you A miscarriage and then taking a year to get pregnant Im due just a week or so before you! Hope youa re doing well!
Anna
I'm so happy for you. I did see that you said you were having baby #2 on your last post but I just thought I had missed it. So congrats! Having two kids is a lot of fun. I enjoy mine.
OHHH Congrats!! So exciting...double the fun!! We're thrilled for you guys!!
CHARLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! I hope if it is a girl you name it Bethany Charlene. And Daniel Spencer for a boy :) where are you going to be for thanksgiving, we are coming to provo/SLC the week of. we want to see you guys.
it's finally out!! i have been checking your blog bunches to see when and now it is. i'm SO HAPPY for you. let's keep that little bean cookin' for a while, eh? lots of love.
Congratulations Babe! I'm so happy for you!
That's so great! Congratulations to all 3 of you!!!
Post a Comment