Here's Kate showing off the stuff Spencer brought her back from the game. A Little Mermaid shirt that she wore as PJ's last night and now won't let me change her. A Rally Monkey that is now Monk Monk's best friend and 2 pomp-pomps that were given to the fans for free. What does she play with the most... of course, the free pomp-pomps. Thanks Daddy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kate is looking SOOOO adorable! Congrats on baby #2 on the way! I can't believe how fast time has flown!
So fun! we watched that game on TV, pretty much the only pro football game I've ever actually paid attention to :) way to be a sneeky sneek about being prego!! congrats!
Congrats on the new baby on the way! I'm so excited for you guys! I've been looking for that announcement! When are you due? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment