Today is our 4 year anniversary. WOW 4 years already? It seems like we're still newly weds and I guess to some we are. Spencer and I have so much to be grateful for. Both our parents have amazing marriages that gave us the foundation to build our own marriage. We both love the gospel and try to put the others needs and wants ahead of ours. Whatever I lack Spencer is there to make up. We are each other's best friends and still can't get enough of the other person. So cheers to us for the last 4 years and to the forever ahead! Love you Babe!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yay congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on 4 years!!! Mitch and I just celebrated our 4th too on July 9th. HaHa and I just had Patiyn! Well Happy Anniversary, Go do something fun!
Congratulations on the new baby! The funny thing is that we are also expecting our second little one who is scheduled to arrive on May 21st.
I'm so glad that things are going well and we will have to keep up with each other through the use of our blogs. Have a great day!
Post a Comment