Monday, March 22, 2010

Update - the yard

Kate and I noticed we had a little friend the other day busy at work. When we went out there to get a picture, we realized that he was a professional and already had 4 other of these lovely holes dug. Needless to say every evening his holes get covered up and every morning around 9 he's out there re-digging his holes. It's gonna be sad when he leaves us but he's got to go... don't worry I won't post that event.
Here's Spencer and Logan trenching for the sprinkler pipe to be laid down. I hope they know what they're doing.
Spencer building our raised garden beds. We are both really excited for our own garden. Nothing like fresh veggies and fruit from the garden.
Laying the pipe for the sprinklers - each steps gets us closer and closer to a grassed yard!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It looks like you are going to have a nice back yard, I love the idea of a raised garden.