For Family Home Evening we start by everyone picking a song for all of us to sing. When it was Kate's turn she picked the song, "Noodles and Sauce". What? You've never heard of that song before, well neither had I. However, Spencer played along that he knew what song she was talking about and so they both started singing their own versions of Noodles and Sauce. It was quite funny and put everyone in a silly mood for the rest of the evening. From what I could gather from Kate's song was how much she loved noodles and sauce and could eat it for every meal of the day.Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Noodles and Sauce
For Family Home Evening we start by everyone picking a song for all of us to sing. When it was Kate's turn she picked the song, "Noodles and Sauce". What? You've never heard of that song before, well neither had I. However, Spencer played along that he knew what song she was talking about and so they both started singing their own versions of Noodles and Sauce. It was quite funny and put everyone in a silly mood for the rest of the evening. From what I could gather from Kate's song was how much she loved noodles and sauce and could eat it for every meal of the day.at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How funny. I like the new background. Hope we see you guys soon. Excited to see pictures of that baby in 10 weeks : ) Hang in there.
she is her mother's daughter.
Post a Comment