Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School Days

Kate has been doing "Mommy School" for a few weeks now with another girl in our neighborhood. She loves it! One day I teach and the other day Kate goes over to her friend's house for school. On the days she goes over to her friends house she makes sure she has her back pack and then she rides her bike as I push Bree in the stroller down the street and around the corner. I know she's comparatively "small" to the rest of the 3 year olds' out there but in my eyes she is such a big girl.
Right now, we are learning the Alphabet and practicing writing their names.
Kate is really into rainbows hence the rainbow bug, letter C and the rainbow clown mouth.
Kate's been busy drawing and coloring for awhile now and here are a few of her latest self-portraits.
Title: Good Morning Sunshine

She got her morning hair right on.

Title: Mermaid

Does this one need an explanation... I think not.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the artwork! She is really good at her writing too! Wow! Bree is so adorable