Thursday, November 18, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

For our 5 year Anniversay, Spencer when all out for me.  He wanted to celebrate the last five years in five days. Each day he got me something special. 
Monday - Two dozen Roses 
 Tuesday - A gift card to go shopping
Wednesday - I ordered some furniture, I got this entry table, a wall shelf and a bench. 
Click Here to Close Window
Thursday  November 18th
Today, is our actual anniversary. Spencer got me my favorite breakfast, a chick-fli-a chicken biscuit.
 Later that night we went out to eat at the Oh So Yummy....


Yes, I love this place.  Good thing we only go maybe once a year because if we went more often Spencer would have to roll me around.  The food is great and the portions are out of this world.  PS. thanks guy in the middle - glad you looked over and raised your loaded fork to us and our 5th anniversary.
Friday - We're going to see the movie Unstoppable.  Should be great!

Spencer is the best husband, father, provider, friend, neighbor, jokester, helper, hard worker, cleaner, problem solver and  listener I know. He rocks my world!!! Happy 5 Year Anniversary!

0 comments: