Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we were up in Idaho. We left Wednesday and the the usually 3 1/2 hour drive ended up taking more like 5 hours because of the iced roads. Nonetheless, we made it there. We first stopped to see Adam and Wendy's new house they just bought in Shelley. Then we went to see Grandpa and Grandma. Thanksgiving morning the temperature outside was a chilly 8 degrees but that didn't stop Spencer from playing in the turkey bowl with friends. Thanksgiving dinner was really Thanksgiving lunch because Terry needed to go hunting. The rest of the evening we played games like Pictionary and Take It. Friday we did a little Black Friday shopping and then got lunch with Great Grandma and Grandpa Scott. It was a quick trip but a fun one as always. As we drove home I thought about all the things I'm grateful for in my life. I have so much and have been blessed to have such a great family.
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: