Spencer got 3 tickets on the 3rd row from his boss to see the Arizona Cardinals play the San Francisco 49ers last Monday night. The plan was to take Cory and Adam but with a big snow storm in Idaho, Adam not feeling well, and Cory's big oxygen tank not working the cards were just not in their hands. So with a quick change our neighbor Lance and his son Carson took their spots. They went down Monday morning and came back Tuesday night. I tried to watch for them at the game and see if I could find them but had no luck. Thanks Robin for the tickets and hospitality! Even though it was a blow out (27 to 6, 49ers) They still had fun. However, I know Spencer missed his girls and was in such a hurry to get home that he got a nice little... I mean a LARGE speeding ticket. Memories, right?
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment