Monday, October 13, 2008

Catching up...

So here's a post for everything that's been going on for the last two weeks.



One morning I was checking my e-mail (something I do every day) but I got up for something and when I came back someone took my place. Here's a video of Kate being my little secretary.


And last but definitely not least, we went to Idaho this past weekend for Kenadee's Baptism and while we were there, Logan purposed to Hannah during a 4wheeler ride we all went on together. Here's to Kenadee for always setting such a great example for her cousins and being so beautiful on both the inside and out. We love you!



Here's Logan, Hannah, Spencer and I getting ready for our adventure on the 4 wheelers Friday night. We had to bundle up into balls because it was like 35 degrees outside. All went well and Hannah came home with a little something extra.
The picture below was taken after Spencer rolled the 4 wheeler! After we turned it back over so it's wheels were on the ground again, he drove it around to see how much damage was done. Luckily it wasn't that bad. No, Spencer didn't get hurt but, there was some damage to the 4 wheeler which will cost us but I'd rather it be the 4-wheeler that gets damaged instead of Spencer.



We enjoyed two very awesome things in one weekend! It's becoming a regular thing for us to go to Idaho every other week. Sometimes, I think it would be so nice if we just lived there or if everyone moved down here to Utah. Haha, I know it's never gonna happen but it's wishful thinking.

7 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

It's about time you post something. I'm not surprised Spencer rolled the 4 wheeler because I've been in a car with him while he drives... crazy! Anyway, Kate is scrumptous and I want to eat her.

Elizabeth said...

Kate is so cute. Brunson loves the computer too. Congrats to Logan! Are you sure you don't want to move to Idaho?? (and freeze) : )

Armstrong Family said...

Where has the time gone?!?!? Kate is just too cute, and she's talking now! So much fun!

Natali Jolley said...

Congrats to Logan and oh me oh my to the crash on the 4 wheeler huh. Maybe Spencer should take it down a notch. Kate is the most adorable thing in the world. I can see what you say about the three strands things, but still, she wears it sooo well!

Lyndsay said...

It is so exciting to feel the spirit at a baptisim. Congrats Miss Kenadee. CRASH---Good thing it was just the 4 wheeler but as we say in my house " boys will be boys"! Going to Idaho every other week, i'm glad to see u guys see each other regularly.

Mallory Clan said...

Wow, Spencer I'm glad you're ok. Scary! Although, you know what they say about those who hack on the Broncos and Cowboys....

Seriously though, glad to hear no one was hurt.

us said...

I loved that video of Kate. She is at such a fun age. Her little fingers are so cute. She seems like such a happy little girl!