Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A New Truck!!!

We've been looking into buying a truck for sometime now and have finally found one that's perfect for us! It's got everything we were looking for and more! Spencer has been bouncing off the walls and even woke up at 4:30 in the morning because he was so excited. I'm pretty excited too! And it makes me even more happy to know that Spencer finally gets his "Man truck". He thinks all men aren't real men unless they have a truck. I'm just afraid that the elders quorum will find out and now every Saturday will be spent moving in/out new members homes. (We have a lot of movement in our ward and if they know you have a truck you can count on being called to help) I guess if that's the worst of it then we came out on top.

We now have to sell our 2001 Pontiac Grand Am so if your interested please leave us a comment - we're selling it at an awesome price!!

7 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Austin is so happy that your truck is blue. He definitely approves.

Duncan Chronicles said...

How fun!

Mallory Clan said...

I love buying new cars! In fact I'd have a new one every year if I could. The truck looks great and knowing Spencer you got it for a great price! ;-)

Elizabeth said...

Nice! I bet Spencer is happy to have a truck again. Now he can help more people move! JK

Jill Chatterley said...

Oooh, Nice. Eric will be so jealous.

Brittany said...

i love it....

Allen Family said...

Awesome truck