Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sing it Kate! Sing it!

Here's a viedo of Kate singing one of her new favorite songs, "I love to see the temple".
Be sure to pause the music to your right.

3 comments:

Moghimi Family said...

That is too cute! I'm glad you recorded this. Addy loves that song as well. At night we'll say just before bed, "Addy, what song do you want to sing tonight?" To which she usually responds, "Temple song, Mommy."

Aren't kids wonderful?

Natali Jolley said...

She has a beautiful voice. Just like her Mommy! and I hope that I get to watch a video of just you doing your hair soon. So remember that I used to just follow you around the apt at college. I would watch you do your hair and put on make-up. I still do this to Bryce and he isn't as tolerant about it as you are. So, if you could just post a video of you getting ready, that would make me feel so good. (creepy yes, very creepy. you should be scared)

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

What a yummer!