Tuesday, February 17, 2009

President's Day

We started off President's Day pretty normal. Spencer had an appointment in the morning and when he got back I took advantage of his presence and we all went grocery shopping. After Kate's nap we got into our bathing suits and headed over to the Legacy Center in Lehi for a little swim. There we met up with Hannah and Logan. Kate loved the water and wasn't too happy about having to leave after an hour of splashing, floating, going' on the slides and being soaked from the big bucket. However, we were all hungry. Pizza was on the menu for dinner with a side of whatever else you could find. (I personally had toast and chocolate. Such a treat!) That evening we played an intense game of "Take It" in which I won! (Yippee! One mark on the board for me please.) We ended the night by watching "24". It was a really fun day!




That's right, at the end of this video I was being splashed by some kid - Don't worry the video camera and I were O.K. and Kate loved having the bucket full of water dumped on her!

1 comments:

JessiLeigh said...

Was just gonna post and say "patience is the key to posting any video on blogger" but it looks like you mustered enough for your video! I need your address for a party invite!!