Christmas Eve
For our last day of celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas we had my sister and her family come over for a very yummy Christmas Eve dinner. We then tried to watch the birth of Christ DVD with three very excited little ones. Once we gave up on that, we opened one Christmas Eve present, PJ's, of course and ate some cookies and milk. I know the cookies and milk are for Santa but not in this household. We are known as the cookie monsters. The late night sugar snack didn't help the kids calm down but I have to admit I was really excited too. My family was getting in that night too. My dad, mom, little sister and the family dog drove for 3 days in a semi all the way from Florida. Believe me, they were glad to finally be here as much as I was glad to see them.
For our last day of celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas we had my sister and her family come over for a very yummy Christmas Eve dinner. We then tried to watch the birth of Christ DVD with three very excited little ones. Once we gave up on that, we opened one Christmas Eve present, PJ's, of course and ate some cookies and milk. I know the cookies and milk are for Santa but not in this household. We are known as the cookie monsters. The late night sugar snack didn't help the kids calm down but I have to admit I was really excited too. My family was getting in that night too. My dad, mom, little sister and the family dog drove for 3 days in a semi all the way from Florida. Believe me, they were glad to finally be here as much as I was glad to see them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment