Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Idaho

The day after Christmas we went up to Idaho to do it all over again. It was a short day trip but still lots of fun. Kate found this clown wig and put it on - I'm pretty sure she's the cutest clown ever!
We all took family pictures before the fiasco of opening presents began.
Each family got a can of food storage and a gift card to a restaurant from Terry and Ebony. Then each of the grandchildren opened their gifts from grandma and grandpa french.
Here's Kate giving a hug to Grandma for her little ottoman and a very cute outfit.This year Cory and Becky drew our family for Christmas. Becky worked so hard and did a great job on making all of us homemade sweaters. Here's Kate's. I'm not sure she knew what it was.Becky also made Kate two stuffed animals, a bee and a pig.
Then each of the kids drew names to get one of their cousins something. Kenadee drew Kate's name and got her a color mat and a kitchen mixer. Kate has played with them both non-stop.
Great Grandma French gave all her great grandchildren foot pillows. They were all so cute!
Don't worry I didn't forget, here's Spencer and I in our homemade sweaters from Becky and Cory. She did such a great job!
Becky didn't stop with just making sweaters for our family, she then crocheted a blanket for Terry and Ebony too.
Here's one last silly picture of Kate and her wild hair.

The rest of the day we played games and talked. It was great to see everyone and I know how much Kate loves to spend time with her Grandma, Grandpa and her cousins.

1 comments:

us said...

What fun Christmas festivities. Kate is sure getting big! My favorite picture was the one of you guys in your new sweaters. That is classic. She did such a good job. I bet they were so excited to give those to you. And, congrats on your news! I bet Kate is excited to have a little sister.