Sunday, December 13, 2009

1st Day of Christmas

This year I decided to do the Twelve Days of Christmas with our family. For the next twelve days we'll being doing something fun for the Christmas Holiday season. On this first day of Christmas we wrapped our Secret Santa presents for a family member of one of our friends. We got them things they actually needed and then got the children some toys too.
They say for it to be a sacrifice it needs to stings a little. Buying the secret gifts, helping out our ward family, members of our own family, and the military over seas we have probably given more to others this Christmas than to our own family which is one of our family traditions, give more to others then we give ourselves. Christmas is a time to remember Christ and his birth. He gave his life for us and wants us to give to those in need. That's what it is all about and that's why I love it!

1 comments:

derrickandlisadye said...

Charlene and Spencer, Congratulations on being pregnant. How exciting. I am so happy for you. I know you have waited for quite a while. Charlene I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to find out what you are having. I hope your family has a very merry christmas!!